Summit is Atlassian’s biggest annual event. It brings together users and teams from around the world to learn from each other, hear from thought leaders and industry experts, and learn best practices that can change how teams work.
Elasity is proud and excited to be a sponsor of Atlassian’s Summit 2016. Will you be going to this year’s event? Come visit us at booth BB8! We look forward to connecting with you!
Why Attend Atlassian’s Summit 2016?
Sharpen Your Skills
Take advantage of two full days of training before the conference starts!
Find out how today’s action leaders stay focused and build strong, collaborative teams at all levels.
Connect with teams from around the world to discover how they make the most of Atlassian products.
What makes people return to Summit year after year? Join us to find out!
Whether you’re an Atlassian novice or a seasoned veteran, Atlassian’s Summit 2016 has something to offer everyone! Click here to register for this year’s event!
Need a custom Atlassian Hosting Solution? Start Here. Elasity is the most flexible, secure Atlassian cloud hosting platform in the world – letting you run your Atlassian applications, add-ons, and integrations behind your firewall on AWS.
- The Top 10 Questions About Elasity, the Managed Cloud Platform for Atlassian - February 28, 2017
- Atlassian Announces Atlassian Stack for the Enterprise - December 22, 2016
- Register for Our Upcoming Atlassian Enterprise Day to Learn About Scaling Mission-Critical Atlassian Applications on AWS - November 21, 2016
- Atlassian Data Center Now Supported on AWS with $1,200 in AWS Credits - October 21, 2016
- 5 Benefits of Hosting Atlassian Server Applications on AWS - October 7, 2016
- Pledging for a Cause: As a Member of Pledge 1%, iTMethods Partners with Evergreen to Plant over 200 Trees! - October 4, 2016
- Elasity is a Proud Sponsor of Atlassian’s Summit 2016 - October 3, 2016
- Atlassian Announces End-of-Life (EOL) for Bamboo Cloud. Is it Time to Consider a Managed Cloud Hosting Solution? - August 18, 2016
- 5 HipChat Tips to Help Teams Get More Done - August 12, 2016
- 4 Ways Using Mind Maps in Confluence Can Make Teams More Productive - August 4, 2016