Get Funded to Migrate to AWS
You may qualify for Proof of Concept (PoC) Funding
Deploy Atlassian and other Workloads on AWS
iTMethods AWS Proof of Concept (POC) Program is designed to help customers accelerate and de-risk their AWS cloud adoption. The Proof of Concept (POC) Program provides funding to help offset the strategic or enterprise customer projects on AWS. Funding benefits may include free AWS usage or co-funded Professional Services. Ultimately, the goal of the POC Program is to accelerate customer onboarding of new workloads to AWS and to develop customer references and/or case studies for iTMethods.
Full Support for Atlassian Server & Data Center on AWS
- Allows a customer to explore AWS capability and functionality with defined goals, objectives and agreed next steps.
- Normally 2-8 weeks in duration and has predefined next steps e.g. purchase based on a successful outcome.
- We always keep it simple and readily achievable.
- Depending on the opportunity value there are a number of funding models including free of charge presales, cost sharing or billable – AWS may co-fund.
PoCs are ideal to:
- Re-Host, Re-Factor, Re-Platform, Re-Architect your Applications on AWS
- Migrate current Applications to AWS
- Test new capabilities with your data, behind your firewall
- Cut database costs by Re-Factoring from Oracle, SQL Server to Amazon RDS
Migrate to the Cloud with Trust
Cloud migration and ongoing support requires advanced end-to-end security and controls to actively protect your data, integrated toolchain, and business. We continue to invest in our capabilities to better support and protect you, our customers. Here are some of the certifications we currently maintain:
− Atlassian Gold Solution Partner
− AWS Managed Services Provider (MSP) Partner Certification
− AWS DevOps Competency
− SOC 2 Type 2 Certification
Have peace of mind your Atlassian & AWS partner has the security controls and compliance experience expected for your enterprise cloud migration journey.