Powered by Amazon Web Services (AWS), Elasity Delivers Industry-Leading Flexibility and Security
MAY 15, 2016 – Toronto, Canada – Elasity, a managed cloud hosting platform from iTMethods, is transforming how companies deploy and manage their Atlassian applications and 3rd party add-ons. As a member of the Atlassian Expert program, iTMethods is dedicated to developing simple, secure solutions that enable customers to get the most out of their Atlassian applications and the AWS cloud.
Elasity provides a true cloud experience to enable seamless managed Atlassian hosting. It eases the pain of directly managing Atlassian implementation (whether on-premise or through a traditional hosting provider) while providing the benefits of the AWS cloud. Elasity is a secure, simplified, automated, and scalable solution that leverages the security and power of the AWS cloud, giving organizations of any size the ability to focus on what they do best – running and growing their business.
With Elasity, Atlassian applications are pre-integrated and ready to be deployed with the push of a button. It supports Server and Data Center versions of Atlassian applications including JIRA, Confluence, HipChat, Bitbucket, Bamboo, Fisheye, Crucible, Clover, and more. Elasity offers both simplified and pre-integrated bundles for Software Teams, IT Teams, and Business Teams and fully customized Atlassian managed hosting solutions.
Elasity makes teams more productive, letting them focus on improving software development release times by simplifying deployment, integration, and support for Atlassian applications, add-ons, and custom integrations. Continuous delivery requires change across the organization and focused investment in tooling, hardware, and people. Elasity helps accelerate and simplify this journey.
Some of Elasity’s key features include:
- High Availability (HA) options (access to multiple Availability Zones (AZs)).
- Disaster Recovery (DR) options (Multi-Region)
- Single Sign-On (SSO) options.
- One-stop shop for licenses, maintenance, support, upgrades, and functional expertise.
As an AWS Managed Services Partner and Atlassian Expert Partner, iTMethods has the expertise to help teams use Atlassian applications and add-ons in the simplest, most powerful ways. iTMethods is dedicated to cooperating with Atlassian for the long term, aligning with Atlassian’s business model and values and working with Atlassian Expert Partners.
“We’re excited to provide a leading managed Atlassian hosting platform to deliver a world-class cloud experience to our customers.” said Paul Goldman, CEO of iTMethods. “We want to remove the historic barriers that have prevented enterprises from moving to the cloud. Elasity was developed to offer a simple, automated, and secure solution for using Atlassian on AWS.”
Elasity, a product of iTMethods Inc., is the most flexible and secure managed cloud hosting platform for the Atlassian suite. It simplifies deployment, integration, and support for all Atlassian applications, add-ons, and integrations to help teams do more, work faster, and produce results. Powered by AWS – Elasity is supported by a growing team of highly skilled, like-minded individuals who share a deep passion for achieving great outcomes for their customers.
To learn more about Elasity, visit http://elasity.io/.
- Choosing the Right Tools for Your DevOps Journey - November 8, 2017
- The Top 10 Questions About Elasity, the Managed Cloud Platform for Atlassian - February 28, 2017
- Atlassian Announces Atlassian Stack for the Enterprise - December 22, 2016
- Register for Our Upcoming Atlassian Enterprise Day to Learn About Scaling Mission-Critical Atlassian Applications on AWS - November 21, 2016
- Atlassian Data Center Now Supported on AWS with $1,200 in AWS Credits - October 21, 2016
- 5 Benefits of Hosting Atlassian Server Applications on AWS - October 7, 2016
- Pledging for a Cause: As a Member of Pledge 1%, iTMethods Partners with Evergreen to Plant over 200 Trees! - October 4, 2016
- Elasity is a Proud Sponsor of Atlassian’s Summit 2016 - October 3, 2016
- Atlassian Announces End-of-Life (EOL) for Bamboo Cloud. Is it Time to Consider a Managed Cloud Hosting Solution? - August 18, 2016
- 5 HipChat Tips to Help Teams Get More Done - August 12, 2016