At some point in your Atlassian journey you’ll likely discover that you need to scale your Atlassian applications to meet growing demand. Data Center is designed to deliver the two things you need to make this happen – high availability and performance when it matters most.
We’ll be holding an event – Scale Mission-Critical Atlassian Applications on AWS – on December 12 at AWS’ Toronto headquarters featuring presentations from industry experts and a Q&A session about leveraging the power of AWS to deploy and scale your Atlassian applications.
Register for Atlassian Enterprise Day Today! The First 20 registrants will be receiving a free Enterprise Day T-Shirt!
Can’t make it to Toronto? We’ll be hosting a live webinar throughout the day, letting you experience everything from the comfort of your own workspace! Register for the webinar today!
Take advantage of this opportunity to learn about:
- High Availability
- Performance at Scale
- Instant Scalability
- Disaster Recovery
- SAML 2.0
- Deploying Securely on AWS
|When and Where||Agenda:|
|Monday December 12, 2016 (3:00 – 5:30 PM (EDT))
Amazon Web Services (AWS) Toronto Office, 120 Bremner Blvd, 26th Floor, Toronto, Ontario, Canada
|· 3:00 pm: Registration
· 3:30 pm: Scale Your Mission-Critical Applications with Atlassian Data Center
· 4:00 pm: Leverage the Power of AWS to Deploy Your Atlassian
· 4:30 pm: Q&A with Atlassian and AWS Experts
· 4:45 pm: Grand Prize and Raffle Draw
· 5:00 pm: Food and Drinks
Grand Prize Giveaway and Raffle Draw
We’ll be giving away prizes to some lucky winners! All you need to do to be eligible is attend!
Our giveaways include an Atlassian Data Center T-shirt for the first 20 people, $100 Amazon gift cards, and the grand prize – an Amazon Echo:
- Amazon Echo is a hands-free, voice-controlled speaker connected to the Alexa Voice Service. Do you want to change the song, know the score of the latest game, find out the day’s top stories, or know what weather is on the way? Just ask! Echo is equipped with seven microphones so it can hear you wherever you are in the room – even if you’re blasting your favourite music.
Join us for this can’t-miss event to learn more about Atlassian Data
Center and find out how to leverage the full power of Atlassian on AWS!
Looking to host Atlassian on AWS? Elasity is the world’s most secure and flexible cloud hosting platform for Atlassian applications in the world. We have a dedicated team that can provide 24/7 expert support to help manage your Atlassian stack, while you focus on running your business. Contact us to get started today!
- Atlassian Data Center Now Supported on AWS with $1,200 in AWS Credits
- 5 Benefits of Hosting Atlassian Server Applications on AWS
- Atlassian Announces End-of-Life (EOL) for Bamboo Cloud. Is it Time to Consider a Managed Cloud Hosting Solution?
- 3 Reasons You Need Atlassian Data Center - February 26, 2019
- Atlassian’s 5-Step Guide to Creating an Incident Communication Plan - November 14, 2018
- 4 Tips to Maximize DevOps Success While Ensuring Regulatory Compliance - September 5, 2018
- Convincing Your Team It’s Time for Data Center - April 23, 2018
- Introducing Atlassian’s New Enterprise Releases for Jira Software and Confluence That Deliver Hassle-Free, Enterprise-Grade Performance - March 5, 2018
- Your Look at How Atlassian Does DevOps - December 20, 2017
- Choosing the Right Tools for Your DevOps Journey - November 8, 2017
- The Top 10 Questions About Elasity, the Managed Cloud Platform for Atlassian - February 28, 2017
- Atlassian Announces Atlassian Stack for the Enterprise - December 22, 2016
- Register for Our Upcoming Atlassian Enterprise Day to Learn About Scaling Mission-Critical Atlassian Applications on AWS - November 21, 2016