As a member of Pledge 1% – a corporate philanthropy movement encouraging and empowering companies to dedicate 1% of their profit, product, equity, or time to improve the communities around them – iTMethods was excited and proud to take part in a time-giving initiative by partnering with Evergreen! Evergreen, founded in 1991, strives to transform public landscapes into thriving community spaces and inspire action in green cities. It has planted over 42,000 native trees, shrubs, and wildflowers in parks and public areas since 2013.
iTMethods recently participated in one of Evergreen’s events, planting over 200 trees! As an Atlassian partner and member of the Pledge 1% movement with an international customer base, we are committed to giving back 1% of our time to effect positive change in both our local and global communities.
“We are proud to be part of the Pledge 1% movement and work with organizations like Evergreen,” said Paul Goldman, CEO of iTMethods. “Partnering with Evergreen allows us to give back in a meaningful way and is aligned with our core values of openness, teamwork, and social responsibility. We look forward to giving back on a global scale and encourage our customers around the world to do the same.”
iTMethods Encourages You to Pledge 1%
The pledge 1% movement aims to make the community a stakeholder in every business. As a sponsor of the Atlassian Summit, iTMethods will also be encouraging all attendees and partners at the event to get involved – pledging 1% of their equity, product, profit, or time to their community.
If you haven’t yet signed up for this year’s Atlassian Summit, register today to join us there!
Need a custom Atlassian Hosting Solution? Start Here. Elasity is the most flexible, secure Atlassian cloud hosting platform in the world – letting you run your Atlassian applications, add-ons, and integrations behind your firewall on AWS.
- 3 Reasons You Need Atlassian Data Center - February 26, 2019
- Atlassian’s 5-Step Guide to Creating an Incident Communication Plan - November 14, 2018
- 4 Tips to Maximize DevOps Success While Ensuring Regulatory Compliance - September 5, 2018
- Convincing Your Team It’s Time for Data Center - April 23, 2018
- Introducing Atlassian’s New Enterprise Releases for Jira Software and Confluence That Deliver Hassle-Free, Enterprise-Grade Performance - March 5, 2018
- Your Look at How Atlassian Does DevOps - December 20, 2017
- Choosing the Right Tools for Your DevOps Journey - November 8, 2017
- The Top 10 Questions About Elasity, the Managed Cloud Platform for Atlassian - February 28, 2017
- Atlassian Announces Atlassian Stack for the Enterprise - December 22, 2016
- Register for Our Upcoming Atlassian Enterprise Day to Learn About Scaling Mission-Critical Atlassian Applications on AWS - November 21, 2016